Making powder turn into snow then use your science know-how to make multi-coloured snow.
Making powder turn into snow is cool, but using your science know-how to make multi-coloured snow is SICK! Stack the colours in a rainbow snow tube. You will create a tower of fluffy coloured snow that will mix into a rainbow of snow colours. All SICK Science kits come with online access to instructional videos.
- Kit for making and experimenting with colourful fake snow
- Encourages following instructions, critical thinking, an interest in science
- Discover just how "sick" science can be!
- Watch water transform into snow instantaneously
- Learn about the process of osmosis, experiment with mixing colours
- Simple step-by-step instructions, detailed scientific explanations
- Scan codes with smartphone or tablet to watch instructional videos
- Enough materials for conducting multiple experiments
- Includes plastic tube, 3 2-ounce plastic cups, plastic measuring scoop, 36-grams Insta-Snow, 9 fizzing colour tablets, wooden stirrer
- Detailed, step-by-step instructions included - 3 exciting experiences
- Designed around the S.T.E.M. initiative - Science, technology, engineering, math
- High quality materials for exceptional experiment experience