20.3cm x 11.5cm x 17.6cm (l/W/H)
• Press his head and watch him go!
• Clicking, turning head.
• Free wheeling.
• Pleasant rattling sound.
• Encourages interaction and imaginative play.
· Let your toddler explore the toy and if necessary, show him or her how to turn teddy's head.
· Clear a path for teddy so that your toddler can move freely to retrieve him.
· Show your toddler how to make teddy ride his bike by pressing down his head and watching him go.
· Encourage your little one to move after teddy and repeat the performance.
· Build your infant's confidence with lots of positive reinforcement for new found balancing or walking skills.
· Be on-hand to retrieve teddy from any out of the way places.