An incredibly unique shape-exploration experience!
The six chunky shape blocks are each designed with fascinating textures that are sure to thrill the fingers. There's a cube, a diamond, a sphere, a triangle, a flower, and the happy Fat Brain logo...
But the best part? As kids push the shapes through the elastic bands of the cube, curiosity is sparked and young minds can't help but explore, experiment, and discover.
It's beautifully simple and amazingly mind-expanding!
Play freely with InnyBin.
• Innovative shape-sorting box
• Encourages fine motor skills, tactile exploration, experimentation
• 6 chunky, uniquely textured shapes fit through the elastic bands of the cube
• A tactile challenge for little ones
• A frustration-free shape-learning experience
• Shapes include cube, diamond, sphere, triangle, flower, Fat Brain logo
• Cube measures 13.97x13.97 x13.97cms - - Made of high-quality hard plastic
• Shapes each measure approximately 5x5x5cms
• BPA-free - Exceptionally safe
• High-quality materials and construction - Lasting durability
Fat Brain have upped the learning factor in the toddler-favourite game of put in/take out. The six chunky shapes are differently coloured, textured, and easy to grasp. The colourful elastic bands that enclose the white cube are at once resistant and forgiving, encouraging exploration of what’s inside, and puzzling through how to get it out. In addition to building fine motor and problem-solving skills, Inny Binny is a playful way to learn colours and shapes, and positional words. “Can you put the yellow ball into the cube? Can you put the blue cube on top of the green triangle?” And when it’s time for a nap, “Let’s put all the shapes into the bin and clean up your toys.”