GelBlaster Gellets™ are small, colourful, hydrating balls made out of Super Absorbent Polymer (SAP), an all-natural, non-toxic, non-irritating, starch-based material.
GelBlaster Gellets™ burst on contact and immediately begin to disintegrate.
Are Gellets™ Safe for the environment, pets, people, etc.?......... Absolutely! GelBlaster Gellets™ are made from an all-natural, non-toxic, non-irritating, starch-based material. Our no mess, no clean-up Gellets™ burst on impact and evaporate in 30 minutes or less. Gellets™ are colourful, water-based beads that are an all-natural, non-toxic, water-based material, so you can blast them anywhere. Spend less time cleaning and more time having a blast!
Always wear the safety glasses that come with your GelBlaster SURGE.