Build five fun gadgets and learn about gears and transmissions.
- Create a helicopter model with a rotor that spins using a rubber band-powered motor.
- Assemble a spinner toy that you wind up to launch a fast-spinning top.
- Make a centripetal force machine that flings its arms outward at high speeds.
- Build a hand mixer that demonstrates a gear train.
- Construct a cool aircraft launcher that flings a model vehicle across the room on a zip line.
A 32-page manual guides your model building and experiments with step-by-step illustrated instructions. Suitable for Ages 6 + years
- Includes 5 models with the theme of “gears”.
- Models use gears and/or rubber bands to move.
- New Propeller design.
- Realistic outer shell designs make the models come alive!