12cm x 12cm x 16.5cm (L/W/H)
· Double sided drumming fun.
· Two sides can be separated and played with at the same time.
· Drum has two sticks which clip into the sides.
· Rolls effortlessly, adding further play value.
· Use one drumstick to bang on the drum. Give your child the other drumstick and encourage your infant to bang with you.
· Show your child the puzzle element of the toy - encourage him or her to take it apart to make two drums and fit the pieces together again.
· Separate the drum into two and encourage your infant to use both drumsticks.
· Have a drum and drumstick each. Hit the drum once, then twice...encourage your child to copy whatever you do. Try some simple sequences. This is also a good opportunity to reinforce basic counting skills.
· Show your little one how to roll the drum along the floor and encourage any movement to follow it.
· Encourage lots of free play with the drum.