Abby is a microwavable soft doll toy. She has blonde hair with pink ribbons and has a pastel shade flower printed dress. Our Abby soft doll also has jazzy pink stripy tights on with pink socks. Abby's dress is removable so you can put her in a different outfit for special occasions or dressing up.
Microwavable Bonikka soft dolls have a soothing lavender fragrance making them the perfect cuddly friend for bedtime. They also make great empathy dolls for children and dementia patients as they make great companions.
To warm simply heat in a microwave for a max of 1 min at 600W. By placing a few drops of lavender oil in the warming pack would make this doll a natural sleeping aid and ease minor aches and pains while soothing stress and anxiety.
- Size: 32cm
- Age Recommendation: 12+ months
- Features: Soft body doll with plush hair, embroidered facial features.
- Materials: 100% Polyester Body and Printed Cotton Dress
- Stuffing: 100% recycled PET bottle fibre.
- Socially responsible manufacturing.
Soft toys have a special place in the lives of children and parents alike. Dolls will always have a timeless appeal to children & they offer the following benefits:
- Enhance fine motor skills
- Encourage imaginative play.
- Help to make children feel secure and safe
- Promote natural feelings of affection
- Provide comfort & companionship
- Educational benefits include promoting emotional development
Soft dolls are not only great for children, they can be extremely beneficial for people suffering from Dementia too. Known as empathy dolls, soft dolls and rag dolls offer the following benefits for dementia patients:
- Comforting and soothing
- Provide a connection and stimulate comfort through hugging
- Can create memories of affection and remind people of a time when they had children or pets.
- Help to prevent or suppress stress and anxiety
- Can help patients to connect with the outside world and is particularly useful for those who struggle to engage with others
Soft dolls are traditional children's toys. Soft dolls or cloth figures that are historically handmade and stuffed with scraps of materials, faces are stitched with simple features. Ragdolls are one of the oldest toys in existence and have been used to comfort and teach nurturing skills to young children across many centuries.