In a Nut Shell - This game is all about making WORDS. It's fun to play and quick to learn.
Your objective is to make as many words as you can by using the ‘Nuts’ provided within a pre-set time deadline. (10 minutes, 30 minutes, or even days at a time - you decide.)
Play Word.Nut as a SOLO or MULTI player game. All players play AT THE SAME TIME.
- Mix all the Nuts around inside the Word.Nut shell. Then open the zipper and leave open.
- Each player or team takes a ‘lucky dip’ to gather a supply of 12 Nuts (no peeking).
- Set your own stopwatch or timer to notify you after the agreed playing time.
- Play. Make Words. Go nuts.
- Play till time runs out or all of the Nuts are used up.
The winner is the person who achieves the highest score for the words they have made. The game rules show a clear scoring chart.
- All players play AT THE SAME TIME.
- Think Creatively, think critically.
Word.Nut comes packed in a zipped up nutshell bag. There’s no bulky game board, so it’s perfect for taking on holiday, when travelling, or just for keeping in the glovebox or bag for times when you need something fun to pass the time. Invented in New Zealand.