Brook is a cotton soft doll and is from our all-natural doll collection.
Brook is wearing a lovely all-natural rose coloured pastel jersey dress with matching coloured shoes and hair ribbons. Brook's dress has a lovely white crotchet flower feature and little white socks.
Brooks doll dress is removable for easy cleaning or you could dress her up in a different outfit for a special occasion.
Brook loves to play outside with her friends and is perfect for cuddles and companionship.
- Size: 38cm
- Age Recommendation: 12+ months
- Features: Soft body rag doll with embroidered facial features and printed clothing.
- Materials: 100% Cotton Body and Clothing.
- Stuffing: 100% Recycled PET bottle fibre.
- Socially responsible manufacturing.
Ragdoll soft toys have a special place in the lives of children and parents. Ragdolls will always have a timeless appeal to children and offer the following benefits:
- Enhance fine motor skills
- Educate children's visual memory
- Help to make children feel secure and safe
- Promote natural feelings of affection
- Provide companionship
- Educational benefits include promoting emotional development
Ragdolls are not only great for children, but they can also be extremely beneficial for people suffering from Dementia too. Known as empathy dolls, soft dolls and rag dolls offer the following benefits for dementia patients:
- Comforting and soothing
- Provide a connection and stimulate comfort through hugging
- Can create memories of affection and remind people of a time when they had children or pets.
- Help to prevent or suppress stress and anxiety
- Can help patients to connect with the outside world and is particularly useful for those who struggle to engage with others
Ragdolls are a traditional children's toy. Soft dolls or cloth figures that are historically handmade and stuffed with scraps of materials, faces are stitched with simple features. Ragdolls are one of the oldest toys in existence and have been used to comfort and teach nurturing skills to young children across many centuries.